Vegan Hemp Miso Ramen
Champions exclusive Vegetarian Ramen! Ramen Kings collaborate with Champions of JAPANFes Ramen Contest, One of biggest Ramen Contest in US. Ramen Kings started simplest ideas of serving the best ramen and saving the planet. Discover our gluten-free noodles, infused with our unique hemp milk broth livened by miso and kimchi. Garnished with sweet corn, scallions, bean sprouts, seaweed and hemp seeds. We crown our vegan hemp miso ramen with three tender veggie gyoza dumplings.
Instruction / Storage
- Kit ships with ice packs
- May thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove the packaging and place it immediately in the fridge
- Vegetables may be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days
- Hemp milk and miso are best kept in the refrigerator for up to 1 week
- Veggie gyoza, and noodles are best kept in the refrigerator for up to 1 month
- Do not freeze vegetables or hemp milk
- Beansprouts, sweet corn, and seaweed can be kept refrigerated for 3 days.
- Kimchi and hemp milk are best kept refrigerated for 1 week
- Ship on Monday/Wednesday and deliver on Wednesday/Friday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Deliver throughout the USA(50states)
- Ground Shipping($15) for WV, VA, VT, TN, SC, RI, PA, OH, KY, NC, NY, NM, NJ, NH, MI, MA, MD, ME, IN, IL, GA, DE, CT,
- Other states will be Air shipping($40)
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping Policy page
- Kimchi 45 g
- Sweet corn 80 g
- Seaweed 30 g
- Bean sprouts 70 g
- Veggie gyoza 3 pc
- Hemp seeds 5 g
- Gluten free noodle 166 g
- Hemp milk soup 150 ml
- Garlic oil 15 ml
All right, cook the delicious Veggie tofu ramen together! First, prepare a small pot, pour in soup bag, add 200ml water, and boil.
While waiting for the soup to heat, boil a separate pot of water for the veggie gyoza and the bean sprouts. After making them hot, strain them and keep them on a plate.
Boil another separate pot of water for the gluten-free noodles! Cook noodles for approximately 5 minutes, then gently stir. Remove noodles and put in strainer bowl.
Pour the creamy soup that you made in step 1 into the coolest bowl you have.
Then, time to decorate! Put bean sprouts, veggie gyoza, kimchi, seaweed, sweet corn, and hemp seeds as you like!
Enjoy the creamy hemp miso soup along with veggie gyoza
The gluten-free noodles were perfect, and the hemp milk broth infused with miso and kimchi was a flavor explosion. It exceeded all my expectations! The veggie gyoza dumplings were tender and paired perfectly. A true champion among ramen dishes!