Sapporo Miso Tsukemen
Champions exclusive Vegetarian Ramen! Ramen Kings collaborate with Champions of JAPANFes Ramen Contest, One of biggest Ramen Contest in US. Ramen Kings started simplest ideas of serving the best ramen and saving the planet. A home-made Hokkaido miso sauce gives our soy sauce broth richness to frame a side of starchy noodles with flavor. Enjoy this immersive experience, served with plant-based minced meat, scallions, sun-dried menma bamboo shoots, and nori seaweed.
Instruction / Storage
- Kit ships with ice packs
- May thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove the packaging and place it immediately in the fridge
- Vegetables may be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days
- Miso broth is best kept in the refrigerator for up to 1 week
- Noodles are best kept in the refrigerator for up to 1 month
- Do not freeze vegetables
- Scallions and beansprouts can be kept refrigerated for 3 days.
- Ship on Monday/Wednesday and deliver on Wednesday/Friday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Deliver throughout the USA(50states)
- Ground Shipping($15) for WV, VA, VT, TN, SC, RI, PA, OH, KY, NC, NY, NM, NJ, NH, MI, MA, MD, ME, IN, IL, GA, DE, CT,
- Other states will be Air shipping($40)
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping Policy page
- Bean sprouts 70g
- Scallions 15 g
- Menma(bamboo shoots) 50 g
- Seaweed 2 pc
- Noodles 148 g
- Soup 450 ml
- Fried garlic 2 g
Yay miso tsukemen! With these easy steps, you will enjoy the bowl of happiness. Let’s begin to cook!
First, place the sealed soup pouch and the bean sprouts in boiling water for 6 minutes or until heated thoroughly.
While waiting for the soup pouch and bean sprouts to heat, let’s boil a separate pot of water for the noodles. Boil and stir the noodles gently for approximately 3 minutes and 30 seconds. Then, remove and strain.
Soup Pouch: Once heated thoroughly, remove the pouch using tongs, because it will be very hot!! Using scissors to cut the pouch, pour it into the bowl you’d best like to enjoy ramen with.
Noodles and soup are served separately!
The last and most exciting step! Add noodles, bean sprouts, scallions, ginger, and fried garlic to the bowl.
Enjoy the depth of traditional Sapporo miso taste ;)
As a devoted foodie, I couldn't resist trying the Sapporo Miso Tsukemen Set for 2. From the rich miso broth to the chewy noodles, every bite was a taste bud adventure. Perfect for sharing and a must-try for any ramen enthusiast!