Sapporo Miso Ramen
Our steamy bowl of traditional Shoyu ramen, based on an umami-rich soy sauce broth, is the most popular in Tokyo’s dim-lit alleyways. We sweeten it with tare soy sauce and top it with crusty shrimp tempura, kikurage mushrooms, bamboo shoots, bright scallions and naruto fish cakes.
Instruction / Storage
- Kit ships with ice packs
- May thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove the packaging and place it immediately in the fridge
- Soup is best kept in the refrigerator for up to 1 week
- Scallions, menma, kikurage can be kept refrigerated for 3 days.
- Naruto fish cakes and noodles are best kept in the refrigerator for up to 3 days, freezer for 1 month.
- Do not freeze vegetables
- Ship on Monday/Wednesday and deliver on Wednesday/Friday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Deliver throughout the USA(50states)
- Ground Shipping($15) for WV, VA, VT, TN, SC, RI, PA, OH, KY, NC, NY, NM, NJ, NH, MI, MA, MD, ME, IN, IL, GA, DE, CT,
- Other states will be Air shipping($40)
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping Policy page
- Bean sprouts 70g
- Scallions 15 g
- Noodles 148 g
- Soup 450 ml
- Ground ginger 5 g
- Fried garlic 2 g
Spicy ramen!! With these easy steps, you will enjoy the bowl of happiness. Let’s begin to cook!
First, place the sealed soup pouch and the bean sprouts in boiling water for 6 minutes or until heated thoroughly.
While waiting for the soup pouch and bean sprouts to heat, let’s boil a separate pot of water for the noodles. Boil and stir the noodles gently for approximately 3 minutes and 30 seconds. Then, remove and strain.
Soup Pouch: Once heated thoroughly, remove the pouch using tongs, because it will be very hot!! Using scissors to cut the pouch, pour it into the bowl you’d best like to enjoy ramen with.
The last and most exciting step! Add noodles, bean sprouts, scallions, ginger, fried garlic, sichuan pepper, and chill oil to the bowl.
It had a rich and delicious flavor with great depth.
The Sapporo Miso Ramen is a delightful culinary experience. The miso broth had a perfect balance of savory and umami flavors. It was a satisfying meal that transported me to the streets of Sapporo. Highly recommended for a ramen-loved one!
I tried the Sapporo Miso Ramen and it exceeded all my expectations. The broth was rich and flavorful, and the noodles had the perfect texture. It was like having a taste of Japan in the comfort of my own home.