Shibikara Sapporo Miso Tsukemen
Champions exclusive Vegetarian Ramen! Ramen Kings collaborate with Champions of JAPANFes Ramen Contest, One of biggest Ramen Contest in US. Ramen Kings started simplest ideas of serving the best ramen and saving the planet. Dip a side of noodles in our spicy and pleasantly numbing miso-infused broth for an intense encounter, Sapporo-style. Served with plant-based minced meat and garnished with scallions, menma bamboo shoots, and nori seaweed, our Shibikara tsukemen ramen is one of our chef’s specialties.
Instruction / Storage
- Kit ships with ice packs
- May thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove the packaging and place it immediately in the fridge
- Vegetables may be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days
- Miso broth is best kept in the refrigerator for up to 1 week
- Noodles are best kept in the refrigerator for up to 1 month
- Do not freeze vegetables
- Scallions and beansprouts can be kept refrigerated for 3 days.
- Ship on Monday/Wednesday and deliver on Wednesday/Friday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Deliver throughout the USA(50states)
- Ground Shipping($15) for WV, VA, VT, TN, SC, RI, PA, OH, KY, NC, NY, NM, NJ, NH, MI, MA, MD, ME, IN, IL, GA, DE, CT,
- Other states will be Air shipping($40)
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping Policy page
- Bean sprouts 70g
- Scallions 15 g
- Menma(bamboo shoots) 50 g
- Seaweed 2 pc
- Noodles 148 g
- Soup 450 ml
- Sichuan pepper 5 g
- Chili oil(ra-yu) 20ml
- Fried garlic 2 g
Spicy tsukemen!! With these easy steps, you will enjoy the bowl of happiness. Let’s begin to cook!
First, place the sealed soup pouch and the bean sprouts in boiling water for 6 minutes or until heated thoroughly.
While waiting for the soup pouch and bean sprouts to heat, let’s boil a separate pot of water for the noodles. Boil and stir the noodles gently for approximately 3 minutes and 30 seconds. Then, remove and strain.
Soup Pouch: Once heated thoroughly, remove the pouch using tongs, because it will be very hot!! Using scissors to cut the pouch, pour it into the bowl you’d best like to enjoy ramen with.
Noodles and soup are served separately!
Then add noodles, bean sprouts, scallions, ginger, fried garlic, sichuan pepper, and chill oil to the bowl.
Enjoy the Shibikara, spicy and numbing, taste by hot chili oil and Sichuan pepper!
This extraordinary ramen creation boasts a flavorful broth that dances on the palate, accompanied by succulent plant-based meat and artfully crafted toppings. It is a true triumph of tasty. I tried this. I haven't words to describe this taste.
It was absolutely Yummy! This Shibikara tsukemen features spicy miso-infused broth, plant-based minced meat, and delightful garnishes. A sustainable and delicious masterpiece that satisfies both vegetarians and ramen enthusiasts. I really felt superbly tasty.