Shibikara Sapporo Miso Ramen
Champions exclusive Vegetarian Ramen! Ramen Kings collaborate with Champions of JAPANFes Ramen Contest, One of biggest Ramen Contest in US. Ramen Kings started simplest ideas of serving the best ramen and saving the planet. Shibikara means spicy and numbing, meaning we infuse our noodles and rich Hokkaido broth with hot chili oil and Sichuan pepper. Topped with plant-based minced meat, bean sprouts and scallions, this heartwarming ramen is thrilling.
Instruction / Storage
- Kit ships with ice packs
- May thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove the packaging and place it immediately in the fridge
- Vegetables may be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days
- Miso broth is best kept in the refrigerator for up to 1 week
- Noodles are best kept in the refrigerator for up to 1 month
- Do not freeze vegetables
- Scallions and beansprouts can be kept refrigerated for 3 days.
- Kimchi and hemp milk are best kept refrigerated for 1 week
- Ship on Monday/Wednesday and deliver on Wednesday/Friday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Deliver throughout the USA(50states)
- Ground Shipping($15) for WV, VA, VT, TN, SC, RI, PA, OH, KY, NC, NY, NM, NJ, NH, MI, MA, MD, ME, IN, IL, GA, DE, CT,
- Other states will be Air shipping($40)
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping Policy page
- Bean sprouts 70g
- Scallions 15 g
- Noodles 148 g
- Soup 450 ml
- Ground ginger 5 g
- Fried garlic 2 g
- Sichuan pepper 5 g
- Chill oil(ra-yu) 20 ml
- Fried garlic 2 g
Spicy ramen!! With these easy steps, you will enjoy the bowl of happiness. Let’s begin to cook!
First, place the sealed soup pouch and the bean sprouts in boiling water for 6 minutes or until heated thoroughly.
While waiting for the soup pouch and bean sprouts to heat, let’s boil a separate pot of water for the noodles. Boil and stir the noodles gently for approximately 3 minutes and 30 seconds. Then, remove and strain.
Soup Pouch: Once heated thoroughly, remove the pouch using tongs, because it will be very hot!! Using scissors to cut the pouch, pour it into the bowl you’d best like to enjoy ramen with.
The last and most exciting step! Add noodles, bean sprouts, scallions, ginger, fried garlic, sichuan pepper, and chill oil to the bowl.
As a ramen aficionado, I can confidently say that the Shibikara Sapporo Miso Ramen Set for 2 is a winner! The broth is rich and flavorful, the accompanying toppings add a delightful touch and the noodles were very delicious. It's an absolute treat that brings the authentic taste of Japan to your table.
From the first slurp, the savory miso broth, paired with the noodles and delectable toppings, created a flavor explosion. It's a must-try for any ramen enthusiast. Simply scrumptious!
This Shibikara Sapporo Miso Ramen exceeded all my expectations. The rich flavors, the tender noodles, and the perfect balance of ingredients made it an absolute delight. This set is a must-have for any ramen lover.