Our steamy bowl of traditional Shoyu ramen, based on an umami-rich soy sauce broth, is the most popular in Tokyo’s dim-lit alleyways. We sweeten it with tare soy sauce and top it with crusty shrimp tempura, kikurage mushrooms, bamboo shoots, bright scallions and naruto fish cakes.
Instruction / Storage
- Kit ships with ice packs
- May thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove the packaging and place it immediately in the fridge
- Soup is best kept in the refrigerator for up to 1 week
- Scallions, menma, kikurage can be kept refrigerated for 3 days.
- Naruto fish cakes and noodles are best kept in the refrigerator for up to 3 days, freezer for 1 month.
- Do not freeze vegetables
- Ship on Monday/Wednesday and deliver on Wednesday/Friday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Deliver throughout the USA(50states)
- Ground Shipping($15) for WV, VA, VT, TN, SC, RI, PA, OH, KY, NC, NY, NM, NJ, NH, MI, MA, MD, ME, IN, IL, GA, DE, CT,
- Other states will be Air shipping($40)
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping Policy page
- Shrimp tempura 2 pc
- Menma(Bamboo Shoots) 50 g
- Kikurage(Wood-ear Mushrooms) 15 g
- Scallions 15 g
- Naruto 2 pc
- Noodles 148 g
- Soup 360 ml
- Soy sauce tare 30 ml
Fryer or Oven
Let’s get started! Bake shrimp tempura in preheated oven for 10 minutes or in the fryer 3 minutes to make it crispy :)
Ready for the next step? Pour the soup pouch into the pot to boil thoroughly.
It’s kinda hard to wait for the soup to heat when you are hungry, huh? But you have a few more things to do to enjoy delicious ramen! Let’s boil a separate pot of water for the noodles. Boil and stir the noodles gently for approximately 3 minutes and 30 seconds. Then, remove and strain.
Almost ready to serve! Pour the soup, Shoyu tare sauce, and chewy noodles into your favorite bowl.
Enjoy the umami harmony of soy sauce, bonito, and kombu.
The Shoyu ramen delighted my taste buds with its rich. A true umami delight! A must-try for ramen lovers!