Vegetable Tofu Ramen
Our creamy miso-flavored stock adds vibrancy to our gluten-free tofu noodles. Fresh baby tomatoes, sweet corn and leafy greens, crowned with three tofu one-biters become a spirited vegetarian souvenir from Hokkaido.
Instruction / Storage
- Kit ships with ice packs
- May thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove the packaging and place it immediately in the fridge
- Vegetables may be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days
- Soy milk and miso are best kept in the refrigerator for up to 1 week
- Tofu nuggets and noodles are best kept in the refrigerator for up to 1 month
- Do not freeze vegetables or soy milk
- Sweet corn, tomato, and salad mix can be kept refrigerated for 3 days.
- Ship on Monday/Wednesday and deliver on Wednesday/Friday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Deliver throughout the USA(50states)
- Ground Shipping($15) for WV, VA, VT, TN, SC, RI, PA, OH, KY, NC, NY, NM, NJ, NH, MI, MA, MD, ME, IN, IL, GA, DE, CT,
- Other states will be Air shipping($40)
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping Policy page
- Salad mix 40 g
- Tofu nuggets 3 pc
- Baby tomatoes 3 pc
- Sweet corn 45 g
- Soy milk 100 ml
- Tofu gluten free noodles 270 g
- Garlic oil 15 ml
- Jiro Miso 50g
All right, cook the delicious Veggie tofu ramen together! First, prepare a small pot, pour in soup bag, add 200ml water, and boil.
While waiting for the soup to heat, boil a separate pot of water for the tofu noodles and tofu nuggets. After making them hot, strain them and keep them on a plate.
Pour the creamy soup that you made in step 1 into the coolest bowl you have.
The last step, time to decorate! Garlic oil, noodle, salad mix, tofu nuggets, baby tomatoes, and sweet corn.
This vegetarian delight is a memorable culinary experience. Very Delicious!!! Indulge in a taste sensation as creamy miso coats gluten-free tofu noodles, accompanied by refreshing tomatoes and satisfying corn. A vegetarian delight that leaves me yearning for more.
It's a burst of flavors as creamy miso-infused stock envelops gluten-free tofu noodles. It's a really really different yummy flavors. Juicy tomatoes, crunchy sweet corn, refreshing leafy greens, and savory tofu create a tasty paradise. I believe you must try this as soon as possible.